- 1. Lead project development from kick-off to mass production for electronic and plastic products.
- 2. Responsible for customers' demand and product specification and development schedule
- 3. Work closely with customer/sales / internal parties for project coordination works (feasibility study, project development, etc)
- 4. Provide technical support to oversee clients
- 5. Liaise with customers on technical issues, specification definition and sample follow-up
- 6. Provide technical presentations to customers
- 1. Diploma / Degree holder in Engineering or related discipline
- 2. At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in electronics / automotive
- product industry / medical equipment
- 3. Good knowledge of factory operation and product development is an advantage
- 4. Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- 5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 6. Gentle and logical attitude
- 7. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 8. Required to travel to the production plant in different cities of China.